Monday, September 11, 2006

Exploration of True Love

It was a moment when Golden rays from the Cosmos anointed the dawn-
While the chilly breeze continuing to shrill the whole atmosphere;
Here, fell those dew drenched flowers from an unacquainted tree!
Showering my petty existence with an unknown Joy which spurted the spirit!
Here I am revealed through a Question-
What “connection” springs Nature unto us?
That benediction onto the sight of within and beyond!
Mother Nature!
Numerous ways and means-
She forms & deforms…
Just to shower the feel of true joy on each and every of her child!
Is this not an act of what is “True love”?

No comments:

Recent

Let me not partake

Shri Mataji, Our Great Goddess Please permit, that these prayers find Thy Lotus feet! Thee, who verily Shri Ganesh, prevent me; That I never...