Skip to main content

Rays of “Innocence’s” light

What could be the theme of the Unknown Song?
To what Saints say, “I know yet I know NOT”

Oh, the Fragrance of the Soil newly wed with Monsoon rains
Could you reveal your abode's eternal trance in full?

Oh, the colors of the sky painted by moistures’ brushes
Do you breeze in secrecy the meaning of that songs' vision?

Oh, the Studded jewels of the Night’s sky
Are you the ornaments, adoring HER glory in parts?

Oh, the bees of the fragrant gardens
Who revealed you the path to flower's fragrance and Nectar’s Sweetness?

Oh, the Interleaved lightening of thunderous sky
Whose forms do you hide and reveal?

Oh, the rhythm of new born child’s kicks
To whose pauses you are dancing your tunes to?

The Journey clinging to voice of the Unknown song
Continues its flight through the rays of “Innocence’s” light!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest

Forever in gratitude at the Lotus Feet of the Great Mother! 🙏 For all the penance of all past lives, immense gifts have already been granted. All that this world could offer — many pleasures and a few many pains — have been bestowed and experienced. Moments of great pride and deep guilt did pass in trails... Now, I stand before a vast, wide field ready for harvest. I watch with awe, yet with self-doubt if I even deserve the sight. Not to bother Providence to orchestrate dramatic conflicts and resolutions anymore. What’s next in this journey? While the Gifts already granted continue to return in rich dividends... let the life's work begin. Let the harvest start, without waiting for help or companionship. The field stretches endlessly — the very vision wearies the eyes. Yet, a few sheaves gathered each day shall suffice... For this field, after all, is wrapped in an Ocean of loud silence, and the tool for harvest — is this body and its five senses. Oh dear Mother mercifu...

Resurrection

The darkening clouds spare not even the mighty Sun; Who escapes the shadows, but who can forever evade the Light! Shri Mataji, Thou resurrected me both in night and in light; Shri Mataji, Thy mercy is eternal, through time and beyond eternity. Please undo all my past once and for all; kindly forgive me and resurrect me again in Thy chaste Love, Shri Mataji. Please wash and regenerate me in Thy chaste Love; the Love that brings this entire Cosmos to life, embellished in the Being of Shri Ganesh! Let my eyes radiate Thy chaste Love. Let my hands ooze Thy chaste Love. Let my every pore and particle sparkle in Thy chaste Love. Let my every action and non-action manifest Thy Love. Let Thy chaste Love be my decoration. Let Thy chaste Love be my expression. Let Thy chaste Love be my embrace. Let Thy chaste Love be my connection to every being and non-being in this Universe and beyond. Let every being and non-being, in all Universes, connect to me through the bondage of Thy chaste ...

Waves of pain & joy

How can I lose what I never had, never would have, and yet always have? If you are ever in me, I must keep finding your love within; Every pure emotion felt, the lap my eyes shall come to rest. If I was ever in you, keep finding my strength carry you. Every gentle care you offer, is the shoulder where your head rests, in the arms of my safe presence. Just stay… In my heart. As this poetry. I walk, adoring the Love - my means and the destination, towards  Our Divine Mother! This drop dissolves in the eternal ocean -  deeply serene, yet with waves that are both pain and joy.