Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How would I call thee?


Not long ago an Inspiration flowed from Heavens
A voice quite similar to own but of deepest repose
Something Winged brushed me and made me fly

Amazing insights and Chillness in the Hearts
Gently started moving quite further inside
A vacuum started finding its forms as storms so subtle

Expansion in Isolation, boundaries drawn by the One
A stream of music illuminated million galaxies in that little vacuum
Little I really know- What is in store!

A Beam of ray- The soothing it extolled
As it fell on my Heart – Oh heavens should be this thing-Love!
The Dust gathered moss and a dew engulfed oceans

An Image I feebly recognized of that Love
Into my Own but all of Its Own
The One which weathered Absolute in All!

Should I call this my Mother or My Father?
Or the revelations that was Pouring as from Primordial Master
Or But All of this and The God- who came in me to Seek and become?

No comments:

Recent

Let me not partake

Shri Mataji, Our Great Goddess Please permit, that these prayers find Thy Lotus feet! Thee, who verily Shri Ganesh, prevent me; That I never...