Monday, January 25, 2010

Nishkala

You make me drink the rivers of poison
I am untouched; I am intoxicated by divine bliss

You make hear the fire of abuses and garlands of praises
I am untouched; I am herald of eternal lightening

You try wooing me with million temptations of earth
I am untouched; I am an infinite column of thoughtless radiance

You try destroying me by all weapons of the world
I am untouched; I am the both the brittle metal and the melting fire

You try burning me with flames of the fire
I am untouched; I am essence of effulgence in a flame

You try burying me into the core of the earth
I am untouched; I am that blossoms out as flower’s fragrance

You throw me deep inside the Ocean
I am untouched; I am the silence of the wave less waters

You try throwing me into roaring hurricanes
I am untouched; I am both the eternal breath and the pervading sky

No comments:

Recent

Let me not partake

Shri Mataji, Our Great Goddess Please permit, that these prayers find Thy Lotus feet! Thee, who verily Shri Ganesh, prevent me; That I never...