It's Pure night

It’s a pure night
Moon and his light
Painted on the stilled river’s canvas

Attention seated deep inside the infinite ocean
Whose depth I would never know
But that which always I yonder in ‘Awe’

Tapaswi’s in their penance
Have the set the stage of bliss
Where I do nothing and become part of everything

A moment stretched across two pauses
Train of silence interlude by nature and its emotion
Harmony of particles in being towards that one Yearning

It’s a Sky that was never reached
It’s a language that is thoughtless
It’s a wind that is void of any medium

If I need to speak of the unspoken
If I would paint the colours beyond perception
If Poems attempt to comprehend the ever incomprehensible

I say none
I paint dust
I am in lose to find one feather

Just I say
Just I surrender
Just I no more claim existence

I love you
My love lives in you
Discovering in itself the meaning and being of it

Comments

soorya said…
i loved it :)