Skip to main content

Strings attached

I wrote my heart out many a times before
every time it came, a new color was born
surrendering to will of heart, i win
servile to my senses, i loose
time can grow but not fall or rise who ever interchange places
every fall much steeper, every rise much higher
efforts seek to bridge the fall, Grace dictates thine rise
Cry of cock or song of a cuckoo, Does it bring forth the dawn?

Collapsing situations brings dead silence to life
despair makes journey towards fertile land of hope
flute should have holes to tune in music
sound of joy, spurts in those struggles life has
to be raising, to be fighting, to be nourishing
fun of game is in 'thinking' we are winning or losing 
Continents have to be crossed, clouds get to be throned!
Oh helpless birds, do you have a choice but to keep flying?

Surf riders don't catch pearls so does the success
Latex of a tree stay much longer than any fame of the world
Heroes came & went, Moment this don't know them yet
Has thee conquered the generosity of the Sun or the patience of Earth
Has thee bettered the compassion of Air, Detachment of the river or 
The silence of the Cosmos, that beholds thee?
The Supreme Creator why should wear all these masks
Don't you see, my friend, You a puppet yet to discover your string?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest

Forever in gratitude at the Lotus Feet of the Great Mother! 🙏 For all the penance of all past lives, immense gifts have already been granted. All that this world could offer — many pleasures and a few many pains — have been bestowed and experienced. Moments of great pride and deep guilt did pass in trails... Now, I stand before a vast, wide field ready for harvest. I watch with awe, yet with self-doubt if I even deserve the sight. Not to bother Providence to orchestrate dramatic conflicts and resolutions anymore. What’s next in this journey? While the Gifts already granted continue to return in rich dividends... let the life's work begin. Let the harvest start, without waiting for help or companionship. The field stretches endlessly — the very vision wearies the eyes. Yet, a few sheaves gathered each day shall suffice... For this field, after all, is wrapped in an Ocean of loud silence, and the tool for harvest — is this body and its five senses. Oh dear Mother mercifu...

Who am I?

I am human. I am broken. I am bruised. Expectations break me. Guilt weakens my journey. I ruminate. I cry. I seek comfort. I seek company. I seek shoulders. I seek recourse. I want to rise again — not to repeat what broke me, not in blame that cannot heal me, not in denial, But in the acceptance of my faults. I master truth by facing it. I become light by recognising my shadow. I am human, but That is the 'myth'. I am meant to uncover and let manifest the shining light of Spirit within me. But then, who am I, truly? I am eternally joyful — Pure Spirit, absolutely detached. A fragment of cosmic dust, yet full of love. Every particle I touch glimmers with fragrance. Every particle that touches me becomes divine dust. I am a perpetual reality, born of Absolute Love! My Mother, Shri AdiShakti! My Father, Shri SadāShiva!!

Resurrection

The darkening clouds spare not even the mighty Sun; Who escapes the shadows, but who can forever evade the Light! Shri Mataji, Thou resurrected me both in night and in light; Shri Mataji, Thy mercy is eternal, through time and beyond eternity. Please undo all my past once and for all; kindly forgive me and resurrect me again in Thy chaste Love, Shri Mataji. Please wash and regenerate me in Thy chaste Love; the Love that brings this entire Cosmos to life, embellished in the Being of Shri Ganesh! Let my eyes radiate Thy chaste Love. Let my hands ooze Thy chaste Love. Let my every pore and particle sparkle in Thy chaste Love. Let my every action and non-action manifest Thy Love. Let Thy chaste Love be my decoration. Let Thy chaste Love be my expression. Let Thy chaste Love be my embrace. Let Thy chaste Love be my connection to every being and non-being in this Universe and beyond. Let every being and non-being, in all Universes, connect to me through the bondage of Thy chaste ...