Sunday, January 31, 2021

That stays but which not



It's said this life is so temporal,
What comes, goes is normal;

Some say, live it to the fullest,
Others, let go life is short;

Alas, they say for they don't know yet
What life is, what ought be an experience!

In a still pane, with many lifeful rivers;
While an ever moving river, an unmoving frame!

When but life is part of journey;
That's both the ocean, drop & beyond!

Our life is immeasurably complete, 
An eternally joyful treasure!

We feel the beloved & say in humility:

My life has been a dream touched by your eternity;

Keep me aloof, withered or complete & encompassing! 

I have known the meaning of what words cannot describe, 

We are a drop in the Ocean!
To become the ocean in a drop!



No comments:

Recent

Let me not partake

Shri Mataji, Our Great Goddess Please permit, that these prayers find Thy Lotus feet! Thee, who verily Shri Ganesh, prevent me; That I never...