Skip to main content

That stays but which not



It's said this life is so temporal,
What comes, goes is normal;

Some say, live it to the fullest,
Others, let go life is short;

Alas, they say for they don't know yet
What life is, what ought be an experience!

In a still pane, with many lifeful rivers;
While an ever moving river, an unmoving frame!

When but life is part of journey;
That's both the ocean, drop & beyond!

Our life is immeasurably complete, 
An eternally joyful treasure!

We feel the beloved & say in humility:

My life has been a dream touched by your eternity;

Keep me aloof, withered or complete & encompassing! 

I have known the meaning of what words cannot describe, 

We are a drop in the Ocean!
To become the ocean in a drop!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest

Forever in gratitude at the Lotus Feet of the Great Mother! 🙏 For all the penance of all past lives, immense gifts have already been granted. All that this world could offer — many pleasures and a few many pains — have been bestowed and experienced. Moments of great pride and deep guilt did pass in trails... Now, I stand before a vast, wide field ready for harvest. I watch with awe, yet with self-doubt if I even deserve the sight. Not to bother Providence to orchestrate dramatic conflicts and resolutions anymore. What’s next in this journey? While the Gifts already granted continue to return in rich dividends... let the life's work begin. Let the harvest start, without waiting for help or companionship. The field stretches endlessly — the very vision wearies the eyes. Yet, a few sheaves gathered each day shall suffice... For this field, after all, is wrapped in an Ocean of loud silence, and the tool for harvest — is this body and its five senses. Oh dear Mother mercifu...

Who am I?

I am human. I am broken. I am bruised. Expectations break me. Guilt weakens my journey. I ruminate. I cry. I seek comfort. I seek company. I seek shoulders. I seek recourse. I want to rise again — not to repeat what broke me, not in blame that cannot heal me, not in denial, But in the acceptance of my faults. I master truth by facing it. I become light by recognising my shadow. I am human, but That is the 'myth'. I am meant to uncover and let manifest the shining light of Spirit within me. But then, who am I, truly? I am eternally joyful — Pure Spirit, absolutely detached. A fragment of cosmic dust, yet full of love. Every particle I touch glimmers with fragrance. Every particle that touches me becomes divine dust. I am a perpetual reality, born of Absolute Love! My Mother, Shri AdiShakti! My Father, Shri SadāShiva!!

Resurrection

The darkening clouds spare not even the mighty Sun; Who escapes the shadows, but who can forever evade the Light! Shri Mataji, Thou resurrected me both in night and in light; Shri Mataji, Thy mercy is eternal, through time and beyond eternity. Please undo all my past once and for all; kindly forgive me and resurrect me again in Thy chaste Love, Shri Mataji. Please wash and regenerate me in Thy chaste Love; the Love that brings this entire Cosmos to life, embellished in the Being of Shri Ganesh! Let my eyes radiate Thy chaste Love. Let my hands ooze Thy chaste Love. Let my every pore and particle sparkle in Thy chaste Love. Let my every action and non-action manifest Thy Love. Let Thy chaste Love be my decoration. Let Thy chaste Love be my expression. Let Thy chaste Love be my embrace. Let Thy chaste Love be my connection to every being and non-being in this Universe and beyond. Let every being and non-being, in all Universes, connect to me through the bondage of Thy chaste ...