Thursday, September 08, 2022

Eternity


I am a speck of eternity wrapped in eternity!
Unending canvas beholds the picture in serenity;
I walked with Rumi & Yunus among deserts;
Dined with Gibran, conversing endless nights.
Followed Buddha, Kabira and Shankara
astutely;
Been an echo of messages from Sinai & Mecca.
Bearing the footprints of Jerusalem & Zen valleys;
Known by many names, in lands of diverse faces.
Born and dead, many lives, came and gone in time.
Anyone who came, are here, forever in eternity;
Rain that becomes the ocean, returns to the clouds, in continuity!
For one who was never born, forms are footprints in eternity!


No comments:

Recent

Let me not partake

Shri Mataji, Our Great Goddess Please permit, that these prayers find Thy Lotus feet! Thee, who verily Shri Ganesh, prevent me; That I never...