Skip to main content

In the Battlefield

Sometimes the world appears so significant!

More significant, it appears, "me" in such a World

I love the games where there is a downfall.

Heart crushed and crest fallen;


When temptations seem to take the upper hand...

A subtle smile opens my heart.

Every time my vulnerabilities are exposed,

A new heart blooms in me!


As a snake grows unsheathing its skin;

So do I undress my false dress of desires.

I touch the deepest recess of my being;

When my very identity is mocked at and humiliated!


Silence lutes heaven’s melodies;

While I can see through me, my "self’!

Glasses that make this World;

Arranged so in line of perfection and imperfection!


In them, at will, Light plays hide and seek!

In the chaos, in the debris, in the imperfection...

My light shines better!

Oh Guilt! Are not you the cause in hurry?

For the best weapons are wielded against treachery?


Flames of seeking gather storm!

Is not the purpose of the light realised better in darkness?

This is a fire of faith eternally raging in heat & light.

This is an ocean of devotion, verily quenching and sustaining...

An endless game of an Eternal warrior;

Where Victory is not the sign of Victorious!

It's all about playing... playing it well,

to the full, to the horizon!

But never to the brim, ever flowing in every direction!

In every colour & shape, forming and deforming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest

Forever in gratitude at the Lotus Feet of the Great Mother! 🙏 For all the penance of all past lives, immense gifts have already been granted. All that this world could offer — many pleasures and a few many pains — have been bestowed and experienced. Moments of great pride and deep guilt did pass in trails... Now, I stand before a vast, wide field ready for harvest. I watch with awe, yet with self-doubt if I even deserve the sight. Not to bother Providence to orchestrate dramatic conflicts and resolutions anymore. What’s next in this journey? While the Gifts already granted continue to return in rich dividends... let the life's work begin. Let the harvest start, without waiting for help or companionship. The field stretches endlessly — the very vision wearies the eyes. Yet, a few sheaves gathered each day shall suffice... For this field, after all, is wrapped in an Ocean of loud silence, and the tool for harvest — is this body and its five senses. Oh dear Mother mercifu...

Waves of pain & joy

How can I lose what I never had, never would have, and yet always have? If you are ever in me, I must keep finding your love within; Every pure emotion felt, the lap my eyes shall come to rest. If I was ever in you, keep finding my strength carry you. Every gentle care you offer, is the shoulder where your head rests, in the arms of my safe presence. Just stay… In my heart. As this poetry. I walk, adoring the Love - my means and the destination, towards  Our Divine Mother! This drop dissolves in the eternal ocean -  deeply serene, yet with waves that are both pain and joy.

Resurrection

The darkening clouds spare not even the mighty Sun; Who escapes the shadows, but who can forever evade the Light! Shri Mataji, Thou resurrected me both in night and in light; Shri Mataji, Thy mercy is eternal, through time and beyond eternity. Please undo all my past once and for all; kindly forgive me and resurrect me again in Thy chaste Love, Shri Mataji. Please wash and regenerate me in Thy chaste Love; the Love that brings this entire Cosmos to life, embellished in the Being of Shri Ganesh! Let my eyes radiate Thy chaste Love. Let my hands ooze Thy chaste Love. Let my every pore and particle sparkle in Thy chaste Love. Let my every action and non-action manifest Thy Love. Let Thy chaste Love be my decoration. Let Thy chaste Love be my expression. Let Thy chaste Love be my embrace. Let Thy chaste Love be my connection to every being and non-being in this Universe and beyond. Let every being and non-being, in all Universes, connect to me through the bondage of Thy chaste ...